Edgcomb Law Group, LLP’s national environmental practice provides cost-effective, pragmatic counsel on a wide variety of legal issues. Our experienced attorneys offer services in many areas of environmental law, including the following:
Edgcomb Law Group, LLP provides litigation and administrative counseling services addressing current or former manufacturing sites, chemical formulation and distribution sites, and mine sites, as well as onsite or third-party disposal sites where a release of contaminants has or may have occurred and investigation or remediation is required.
- Environmental Litigation — Cost Recovery, Allocation, Product Liability, Toxic Torts, California’s Prop. 65.
- Hazardous Waste Site Remediation — Environmental Law Consulting and Administrative Compliance in California and Nationally
- Underground Storage Tanks — Investigation, Remediation, Litigation, California UST Fund Claims
- Natural Resource Damages — Assessment and Litigation
- Environmental Insurance — Procurement, Manuscripting, Claims and Litigation
- Brownfields Redevelopment — Risk Management, Contract Counseling
Current Operations & New Development
Edgcomb Law Group, LLP provides environmental due diligence, environmental liability, land use, climate change and LEEDs counseling regarding proposed new commercial, industrial and residential developments.
- Environmental Due Diligence — Site Investigation, Brownfields, Contract Counseling and Environmental Insurance
- Petroleum and Alternative Fuels — Counseling and Litigation
- Hazardous Materials Transportation — Compliance Counseling and Defense
- Land Use Assessment — Environmental Impact Reports, Zoning, Land Preservation, Surface Mine Reclamation
- Renewable Energy Sources — Due Diligence, Risk Management and Permitting