Your subscription to our mailing list is now confirmed. Thank you for your interest in Edgcomb Law Group, LLP.
- ELG wins a Writ of Administrative Mandate for client in Marin County
- DTSC Lists First Three Draft Priority Products Pursuant to Safer Consumer Products Regulations
- Ninth Circuit Holds That Expert Opinion Regarding Source Of Perchlorate Passes Daubert Test, Reinstates Expert Testimony; Upholds Denial Of Defendant’s Summary Judgment Motion On Statute Of Limitations And “Economic Loss Rule” Issues
- Ninth Circuit Holds District Courts Must Engage In An Independent Substantive Evaluation Of CERCLA Consent Decrees And May Not Afford A State Agency The Same Level Of Deference As EPA
- District Court Holds that Prior CERCLA § 107(a) Cost Recovery Action Against a Party Limits the Party to § 113(f)(1) Contribution Claim in Subsequent Action